This week in my Joyce Meyer's Power Thoughts Devotional there were some powerful and applicable messages. Ideas like
- When I give God what I do have, He will do great things through me.
- I listen to God, and He leads me every day, in every situation in my life
- I am at peace with God because I don’t try to hide my mistakes from Him.
- Jesus, the Author and Finisher of my faith, is my Source of strength.
- I am able to keep my mind on track and focus on what I am doing.
- Today I will encourage and add value to everyone I meet.
- My thoughts are not hidden from God. I know I can change with His help.
So I decided to print the entire week of power thoughts and stick them in a pocket. The pocket was made on my gelli plate, then I added more gelli plate pages to both journaling pages. I then used stamps and stencils to create pictures of the power thoughts, and printed a Jesus calling devo for my journaling page. What are your power thoughts this week?